When I made the red and white Spotted Boxes Lap Blanket in March, I mistakenly used an I hook (instead of an H) for the second panel, so I put it aside to use in another lap blanket. And, here it is joining two additional panels. The spots in the middle panel use colors in the side panel plus green.
Spotted Boxes Lap Blanket - Red, White, Oranges, Blue, Green
Enjoys crocheting, gardening, cats, NASCAR (especially Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch!), reading, photography, snorkeling in Kailua-Kona with sea turtles, Sizzler's Mega Bacon Cheeseburgers, hot and iced decaf coffee, dark chocolate, color (yarn, fabric), playing around with web technologies - not necessarily in that order! Still very much a beginner with quilting, knitting, and sewing. Donates crocheted lap blankets.
Married to Bill. Son Greg and daughter-in-law Lauren live in Oregon. Stepson Billy, daughter-in-law Rowena, and grandson Branden are in Maui, Hawaii. Stepson Bryan and daughter-in-law Britt live in the Bay Area.
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Cheryl published on June 17, 2005 11:10 AM.
Roly Poly Turtle, stuffed crocheted animal was the previous entry in this blog.
Mile-a-Minute Contest Favorites #29 Lap Blanket - Red, Christmas (multi) is the next entry in this blog.
- Why "Tame My Mind"?
- About this site
- I'm de-stashing! For Sale: Crochet and Cross-stitch Books and Patterns
- My Pattern Books Collection
- My Pinterest Boards
- My Flickr Photos
- My Babette Blanket
- My 6-point to 24-point Round Ripple Blanket - Greens, Blues, Multi
- My Cathedral Rose Window Afghan
- My 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan
- Round afghan patterns, crochet or knit
- Reversible afghan patterns, crochet or knit
- Picture afghans using small crocheted granny squares