Celt's Vintage Crochet - patterns from early 1900s through it looks like 1960 or so.. Tablecloths, toys, dolls, wearables, baby, afghans, bedspreads, wall hangings, runners, christmas, kitchen, bath, pinapple squares, doilies, misc. filet and edgings.
Enjoys crocheting, gardening, cats, NASCAR (especially Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch!), reading, photography, snorkeling in Kailua-Kona with sea turtles, Sizzler's Mega Bacon Cheeseburgers, hot and iced decaf coffee, dark chocolate, color (yarn, fabric), playing around with web technologies - not necessarily in that order! Still very much a beginner with quilting, knitting, and sewing. Donates crocheted lap blankets.
Married to Bill. Son Greg and daughter-in-law Lauren live in Oregon. Stepson Billy, daughter-in-law Rowena, and grandson Branden are in Maui, Hawaii. Stepson Bryan and daughter-in-law Britt live in the Bay Area.
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About this Entry
- Why "Tame My Mind"?
- About this site
- I'm de-stashing! For Sale: Crochet and Cross-stitch Books and Patterns
- My Pattern Books Collection
- My Pinterest Boards
- My Flickr Photos
- My Babette Blanket
- My 6-point to 24-point Round Ripple Blanket - Greens, Blues, Multi
- My Cathedral Rose Window Afghan
- My 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan
- Round afghan patterns, crochet or knit
- Reversible afghan patterns, crochet or knit
- Picture afghans using small crocheted granny squares